Weighing In on Weight Loss

I need to lose weight!

Saturday, September 09, 2006

Day Four Achievements (9/8/06)

I had bad things at lunch today: French fries. However, if I do well this weekend, one bad thing will not kill me. I need to stop & get some salad and/or fruit. That sounds good with my Lean Cuisine-type meals for this weekend. I journaled yesterday’s exercise yesterday, so there’s not too much to report today, except I feel better already. That part is amazing & encouraging. Motivation comes from the results. If I continue at the current rate, then I will look forward to my weigh-in on Day Eleven. I don’t expect miracles, but I really want to see a smaller number on that scale.

For anyone that’s interested in blogging their plan with me, let me know. For me, a group blog on everyone’s efforts would be so much fun. I like it when someone cracks a whip behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home