Weighing In on Weight Loss

I need to lose weight!

Thursday, September 07, 2006

Day Three Achievements (9/7/06)

I did pretty well last night. I managed to walk my mile. I did get very hungry later into the evening, but I at half a bagel, which was good for me and full of protein. This morning, I had the breakfast Mom prepared for me, which was full of protein, and have had only coffee and water. I’m getting better at this, and I can only imagine it will get better with time. I am pleased to report that I feel so much more alert and active these last couple of days. It seems the exercise is already giving me benefits because I have gone to bed late both nights and yet I still feel great when I wake up. When I step on the scale in a week, I hope that I have something to show for. My starting weight was from a doctor’s visit on Aug. 28 and I only plan to weigh myself every two weeks. It takes the pressure off and gives me something to work toward.

I managed to walk almost 1.5 miles today because Dad went with me, and we tackled a couple of hill-y streets. I feel good. I am going to walk off the extra person I am carrying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home